Disclaimer: I created this Words With Friends cheat board as an exploration of artificial intelligence algorithms.
Welcome to Words With Friends Cheat developed by BlogMyBrain. You can now choose to use our easy word finder or the smart cheat board to beat your opponents in Words With Friends.
1. Quick and Easy Word Finder if you are in a hurry:
Put in an unique game id to identify your game (ie. abcMaggie) if you want to save your board for later retrieval. It is default to your IP (not recommended). Press load if you want to load a previously saved game.
Put in your game board exactly as what you have in Words With Friends. For quick navigation use arrow keys (add a '?' after the letter to denote a blank tile, ie. 'b?'):
Pick your vocabulary level and put in your available letters (ie. abcdefg) and press "Go" to run the Words With Friends word finder. Your input board would be automatically saved.
Level: World Champion English Professor College High School Middle School or Below
Available Letters (use ? for blank):
Press "Save" to save the chosen word to your game id, or press "Clear" to clear the cheat board when you want to start a new game:
Words With Friends Cheat Introduction
Everyone has played word games at least once in their life. And most have found themselves stumped when it came to creating a word that would garner them the highest points possible. No dictionaries can be opened and everyone just relies on the collection of words that they can remember. Well, Words with Friends is the new popular word game and like many games of today, cheats are now available!
The Word with Friends Cheat will help you create words from your tiles so you don’t need to rely on your poor memory anymore. This Word with Friends Help tool is really easy to use. You simply input all the tiles on the game board interface as you see it on your app. If one of the tiles is a blank tile, be sure to add a question mark (?) after the letter. Then, pick out your vocabulary level and type in the tiles that you currently have. Click on the "Go" button and you’ll get the best word possible. Your friends won’t know what hit them!
What’s great about this Word with Friends Cheat (aside from the fact that you get to win) is that you can save your game and return back to it at a later time (once your friends finally figure out what their next word is). And because you can save the games, you’ll be able to use the cheat on more than one game simultaneously! Using this cheat will make winning so much more fun because you’ll leave your friends wondering how in the world could you ever be that good.
Often times if you suddenly become incredibly good, your friends would start suspecting that you are cheating. If you want to be more subtle, just choose a lower vocabulary level for the word finder.
Leave a comment:
Laura: Biggest yet, INSPIRES for 101! on 10/24/2013 Kymm: I know, my name would make a great WWF score. But you folks came up w ocelots, and scored 77 points! TY TY TY on 10/24/2013 glamour: 75 point word I love you guys...thanks on 10/23/2013 Colleen: you are the best - mutants for 101 points...thanks. My opponent uses one of those "suggestion" programs continually...a girl's gotta do what she's gotta do! on 10/22/2013 you cheat, I cheat too: only for the cheaters...you cheat, I cheat... on 10/22/2013 lhourn: 177 points for Dezincs!!!!!!!!!! so excited! #SheWon on 10/18/2013 LIGal: I normally just like playing the game just to play the game, but every once in a while you want to crush an opponent who constantly beats you...Well this site has done it!!! on 10/18/2013 middmommona: This is the greatest!! Just when I needed it most! on 10/18/2013 m?????: Wow.....a 179 point word, definitely highest score ever for me!!!!!! on 10/17/2013 Sugaah : Makeing me better and better in school Yeah Yeah on 10/16/2013 penpen: 117 points for Magazine! Boom chicka bow wow, thanks!!! on 10/05/2013 wayne: yeah, yeah, yeah. thank you blog 102 points on 10/04/2013 yoyo: oops, that's 115 point word. Awesomeness on 10/04/2013 yoyo: Thanks for the 101 point word. This site is awesome! on 10/04/2013 Lve2shp: Good Timing! I needed 72 points! on 10/03/2013 jeant: thanks love cheating with a cheater 90 points!!!!! on 10/03/2013 gert: WooHoo!!!! 107 pts...you guys are the best!!! Thanks!!!!!!!! on 09/06/2013 shelly: Thanks!!! She will be shocked with 83 points and is very due for it!!
on 09/05/2013 Susan: Awesome tool, has helped me crush opponents I previously struggled with. Bottom line, just like playing without this, it's only as good as the letters and opportunities you have. on 09/05/2013 Abbi: I really want to learn
1. Can I use this words with friends cheat board on mobile devices such as the IPhone or Android phones? Yes. This web page loads perfectly fine on mobile devices. For IPhone users, you can easily switch between the game and the web browser by double tapping on the home button.
2. Is this word finder tool free to use? Yes. Despite costs of hosting the site, I believe fun should be free of charge.
3. Why do I have trouble loading my game? Please make sure your game id is fairly unique. If you use a very easy game id (ie, "bob"), there is a good chance that it gets replaced by someone else using the same game id. Second, click the buttons, do not press enter.
4. Why does the game board not find the word with maximum points? The AI behind this Words With Friends Cheat takes into account the risk that a longer word might open a lot of bonus tile (ie. TW, TL) moves for your opponent. It tries to balance the goal of maximizing points and minimizing your opponent's potential points.
5. How do you play against multiple friends simultaneously? You can just use several different game id's to represent different games.
6. Why does the cheat board say "No Solution Found"? If you are not using the "World Champion" level, please choose that level and try again. If you are already using "World Champion" level, that means there is no possible new words to be formed using the input game board and the available letters. In this case, you can choose to swap the tiles or pass the turn.