Disclaimer: I created this Words With Friends cheat board as an exploration of artificial intelligence algorithms.
Welcome to Words With Friends Cheat developed by BlogMyBrain. You can now choose to use our easy word finder or the smart cheat board to beat your opponents in Words With Friends.
1. Quick and Easy Word Finder if you are in a hurry:
Put in an unique game id to identify your game (ie. abcMaggie) if you want to save your board for later retrieval. It is default to your IP (not recommended). Press load if you want to load a previously saved game.
Put in your game board exactly as what you have in Words With Friends. For quick navigation use arrow keys (add a '?' after the letter to denote a blank tile, ie. 'b?'):
Pick your vocabulary level and put in your available letters (ie. abcdefg) and press "Go" to run the Words With Friends word finder. Your input board would be automatically saved.
Level: World Champion English Professor College High School Middle School or Below
Available Letters (use ? for blank):
Press "Save" to save the chosen word to your game id, or press "Clear" to clear the cheat board when you want to start a new game:
Words With Friends Cheat Introduction
Everyone has played word games at least once in their life. And most have found themselves stumped when it came to creating a word that would garner them the highest points possible. No dictionaries can be opened and everyone just relies on the collection of words that they can remember. Well, Words with Friends is the new popular word game and like many games of today, cheats are now available!
The Word with Friends Cheat will help you create words from your tiles so you don’t need to rely on your poor memory anymore. This Word with Friends Help tool is really easy to use. You simply input all the tiles on the game board interface as you see it on your app. If one of the tiles is a blank tile, be sure to add a question mark (?) after the letter. Then, pick out your vocabulary level and type in the tiles that you currently have. Click on the "Go" button and you’ll get the best word possible. Your friends won’t know what hit them!
What’s great about this Word with Friends Cheat (aside from the fact that you get to win) is that you can save your game and return back to it at a later time (once your friends finally figure out what their next word is). And because you can save the games, you’ll be able to use the cheat on more than one game simultaneously! Using this cheat will make winning so much more fun because you’ll leave your friends wondering how in the world could you ever be that good.
Often times if you suddenly become incredibly good, your friends would start suspecting that you are cheating. If you want to be more subtle, just choose a lower vocabulary level for the word finder.
Leave a comment:
Waymarc: Wahoo "joes" for 99 points...thank you, thank you, thank you!
on 05/23/2013 coolhandfluke: Just saw my opponent post here...uh oh. on 05/23/2013 DNA: I love this!! on 05/23/2013 ME: DAMN BEAUTIFUL!!! on 05/22/2013 Matt: Sharon, try using a more unique name to save it as. Somebody else is probably using that same name. I use my last name and the last name of the person I am playing plus a number for mine. on 05/22/2013 KING: i got beat even though I used your site on 05/22/2013 WHEY: YEE HAW!!!! 73 PT WORD! on 05/22/2013 Rlb73: This has boosted my desire to play thanks. on 05/22/2013 Kathy: How do I erase old games on 05/22/2013 Mj Vandeven : Thanks so much.. Didn't remember so much about scrabble ... First fee games I got killed,, this gadget is putting me back I'm the game. Thank u on 05/22/2013 Biff Quigley: The only problem with this is, my friends don't want to play me anymore. They think I'm a genius....LOL !!! on 05/21/2013 CHRIS: I WILL NEVER LOSE TO MY GIRLFRIEND NOW!
on 05/21/2013 JSDsjk: OPERATOR for 95 frickin points aw Heeelll yah on 05/19/2013 Awesomeness: 132 point word! Yeaaaah on 05/19/2013 Leggs: Back in the game, 87 points.....thanks on 05/19/2013 Sharon: My board with Joanna keeps changing. I have to clear it and add all the letters every time I play. What's up with that? on 05/19/2013 Princess: 111 pts, nice. Very, very nice. on 05/19/2013 HH: 70 point word!!!! This site is "out of control" great! Thanks!!!! on 05/18/2013 You know who you are: I was accused of cheating I find that funny because if you spot it you got it, if you know about this board and write notes to others on it, then you are cheating too! Lol on 05/18/2013 BRANDI: I too was playing for fun...but my friends were coming up with words I never heard of....so if you can't beat em' join em' is right....lol....I scored 599 points using this....Thanks! on 05/18/2013
Why Words with Friends is Addicting - It seems like everyone is playing Words with Friends to the point that one player even got thrown off a plane for it. But what is so addictive about this game to cause such a ruckus?
Tactics for Words with Friends - Winning a game of Words with Friends does not solely rely on your vocabulary. Much of it has to do with the strategies you employ during the game.
1. Can I use this words with friends cheat board on mobile devices such as the IPhone or Android phones? Yes. This web page loads perfectly fine on mobile devices. For IPhone users, you can easily switch between the game and the web browser by double tapping on the home button.
2. Is this word finder tool free to use? Yes. Despite costs of hosting the site, I believe fun should be free of charge.
3. Why do I have trouble loading my game? Please make sure your game id is fairly unique. If you use a very easy game id (ie, "bob"), there is a good chance that it gets replaced by someone else using the same game id. Second, click the buttons, do not press enter.
4. Why does the game board not find the word with maximum points? The AI behind this Words With Friends Cheat takes into account the risk that a longer word might open a lot of bonus tile (ie. TW, TL) moves for your opponent. It tries to balance the goal of maximizing points and minimizing your opponent's potential points.
5. How do you play against multiple friends simultaneously? You can just use several different game id's to represent different games.
6. Why does the cheat board say "No Solution Found"? If you are not using the "World Champion" level, please choose that level and try again. If you are already using "World Champion" level, that means there is no possible new words to be formed using the input game board and the available letters. In this case, you can choose to swap the tiles or pass the turn.